we have released a new maintenance release:
- Mail: equal sign followed by numbers is mangled in plain-text mails (e.g. =22 becomes a ")
- Calendar: fix at certain times calendar showed Tuesday-Monday instead of Monday-Sunday (depending on timezone)
- Api: Store recoverable password (encrypted) for shares so you don’t have to change it when you forget
- Api: fixed date&time display on mobile devices
- ActiveDirectory: fix regression causing password change to fail with error “no SSL connection”, even if one was used
This Maintenance update is provided via Docker container.
If you have problems with this update, you can easily revert to the previous version:
Manual (container) update/downgrade in a Docker installation
Manuelles (Container)-Update/Downgrade in einer Docker-Installation
New functions / preferences or other important things:
This update contains “only” bug fixes.
The update information is collected in the following topic
in chronological order.
Your EGroupware team