How do I report a problem/error correctly? This is very important, so that you get (good) answers. So here are a few clues:
Please provide some basic information:
- Which version (from
Admin/Changelog and versions/Changelog)?
- Installation type (package installation, archive installation, git or UCS)?
- Which module?
- Does the error occur after an update/upgrade?
- During which action does the error occur?
- Is the error reproducible?
- Are there any references in the web server error log?
- Which database is used (MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL)?
- Which web server is used (Apache or nginx (19.1 docker: on the host the reverse proxy!)?
- Which version of PHP is used (Not egroupware-docker installation, PHP is included in the container there)?
Furthermore, screenshots can be inserted in this forum. Use this!
Longer log files can be attached as txt files.
Please create one post for each problem/question. Otherwise there is the danger that parts remain unconsidered. So you can also mark single topics as solved.
Please do not post your own problem in another/other post. Create your own and quote/link the other post (just copy the URL into it).
Look into the EGw-FAQ and use the Search!